PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CLINTON AIRPORT AUTHORITY
TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2021, 5:30 P.M.
CLINTON CITY HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER, OPENING PRAYER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Bo Vowell, Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Donald Miller, Post Commander, American Legion, Post 41
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
(This item is placed on the agenda so the Clinton City Council, by unanimous consent, can designate those routine items they wish to be approved by one motion. If an item does not meet the approval of all members, that item will be heard in regular order.)
3. DISCUSSION, CONSIDERATION, AND POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING:
4. NEW BUSINESS (If any, pursuant to Section 311.9 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.)
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. CITY MANAGERíS COMMENTS
7. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (According to Audience Participation Decorum Guidelines at Clinton City Council Public Meetings effective: 2/14/2017)
Filed this 13th Day of August, 2021. Posted on the bulletin board in the lobby of the Clinton City Hall on August 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.