PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CLINTON CITY COUNCIL
CLINTON CITY HALL
TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2021, 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER, OPENING PRAYER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
(This item is placed on the agenda so the Clinton City Council, by unanimous consent, can designate those routine items they wish to be approved by one motion. If an item does not meet the approval of all members, that item will be heard in regular order.)
3. DISCUSSION, CONSIDERATION, AND POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING:
i. 412 East Side St.- Owner Isaac Arriaga
ii. 600 N. 18th - Owner Cynthia Leann Houchin-Beer
iii.† 1733 Walton Road - Owner James Blake Mitchell/Jay Todd Mitchell
C. Resolution No. 924 - Approving the City of Clinton, Oklahomaís Policy for the Lapsing of Appropriations at the End of the Cityís Fiscal Year, Establishing the Treatment of Encumbrances Outstanding at Fiscal Year End, and Establishing Authority to Provide Supplemental Appropriations in the Following Fiscal Year for Such Encumbrances Re-Approved.
4. NEW BUSINESS (If any, pursuant to Section 311.9 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.)
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. CITY MANAGERíS COMMENTS
7. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (According to Audience Participation Decorum Guidelines at Clinton City Council Public Meetings effective: 2/14/2017)
Filed this 18th Day of June, 2021. Posted on the bulletin board in the lobby of the Clinton City Hall on June 18, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.