PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING
REGULAR MEETING OF CLINTON CITY COUNCIL
CLINTON CITY HALL
TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2021, 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER, OPENING PRAYER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Pat Peters, Pastor, Church of Christ
Donald Miller, Commander, American Legion, Post 41
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
(This item is placed on the agenda so the Clinton City Council, by unanimous consent, can designate those routine items they wish to be approved by one motion. If an item does not meet the approval of all members, that item will be heard in regular order.)
A. Consider minutes from February 2, 2021
3. DISCUSSION, CONSIDERATION, AND POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING:
4. NEW BUSINESS (If any, pursuant to Section 311.9 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.)
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. CITY MANAGER’S COMMENTS
7. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (According to Audience Participation Decorum Guidelines at Clinton City Council Public Meetings effective: 2/14/2017)
Filed this 26th Day of February,2021. Posted on the bulletin board in the lobby of the Clinton City Hall on February 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.