PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING
REGULAR MEETING OF CLINTON CITY COUNCIL
CLINTON CITY HALL
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021, 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER, OPENING PRAYER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Chris Fields, Pastor, First Baptist Church
Doug Greer, Service Officer, American Legion, Post 41
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
(This item is placed on the agenda so the Clinton City Council, by unanimous consent, can designate those routine items they wish to be approved by one motion. If an item does not meet the approval of all members, that item will be heard in regular order.)
3. DISCUSSION, CONSIDERATION, AND POSSIBLE ACTION REGARDING:
A. Presentation from OK Department of Transportation Representatives Regarding Proposed Exit 65/65A Improvements;
B. Resolution 918 – A Resolution of Acceptance Regarding Plans Proposed by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation for the Modernization of Interchanges and Intersections Located at Exits 65 and 65A from Interstate Highway 40 (I-40) into Clinton, OK.
4. NEW BUSINESS (If any, pursuant to Section 311.9 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.)
5. COUNCIL COMMENTS
6. CITY MANAGER’S COMMENTS
7. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (According to Audience Participation Decorum Guidelines at Clinton City Council Public Meetings effective: 2/14/2017)
FILED THIS 11th DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2021. POSTED ON THE BULLETIN BOARD IN THE LOBBY OF THE CLINTON CITY HALL ON FEBRUARY 11, 2021, 3:15 P.M.